“FNO exceeded it’s capacity & registration for fall 2018 is currently closed”
We strive to provide a balanced student to teacher ratio to make FNO youth halaqa a pleasant environment and experience for all.
- Registration is accepted on a first-come, first served basis while seats available. ICEV-FNO exceeded it’s capacity & registration for fall 2018 is currently closed.
- Contact: E-Mail: email@example.com or Text Only: 480-442-4181
Please Note: All correspondence regarding FNO youth halqa program will be emailed to the address listed on your online registration form.
Registration & Payment Options:
- Online: Online registration and electronic payment via-credit card is available.
- On-site: On-site electronic registration and payment via-credit card is available along with cash or check payments.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
$40 per semester (16 sessions) for each child. Please keep in mind, payment with card can be available online or on-site, while payment with cash or check (payable to ICEV) will be available on-site only including a gift for your child. Financial assistance may be available for deserving parents upon request.
Gift with Registration:
- Gift is applicable upon payments only when available.
- Students and parents are responsible for their own gifts. Replacement of the gift can be available with additional $10 fee if we have enough in stock.