Click https://goo.gl/forms/4DFSH2QOj0IjtC8J3 to register your child. You will receive an email if there is no availability for your child at this time.
Online registration is available on a first come first serve basis. We encourage parents to register their children before it gets filled in. There will be online registration available also on-site during the FNO time if there is any space left.
We strive to provide a balanced student to teacher ratio to make FNO youth halaqa a pleasant environment and experience for all.
- Registration enrollment is accepted on a first-come first serve basis.
- We have currently exceeded our accommodation limit. There is no registration enrollment opening available for any classes at this time.
- Please check with administration for your inquiries.
- Contact: E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Text Only: 480-442-4181
$40 per semester (16 sessions) for each child. Please keep in mind, payment with cash, card or check (payable to ICEV) only, will be collected on-site with a gift for your child. Financial assistance may be available for deserving parents. Parents are responsible to notify administration for any financial assistance.
Gift with Registration:
- Gift is applicable upon payments only when available.
- Students and parents are responsible for their own gifts. Replacement of the gift can be available with additional $10 fee if we have enough in stock.