Assalamu Alaikum Dear Parents,
FNO would like to invite our students along with their parents of all Girls groups A, B, C and all KK (boys & girls) on Saturday, September 24th to volunteer at the warehouse of Helping Hand for Relief and Development in an effort to help complete 800 boxes project for Syrian refugees in Lebanon.
We will have 2 sessions to accommodate the numbers of girls participate at each station.
1) 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM session: students ages 5 to 9 years old from Group KK (Sr. Tayyeba’s class) and Group A (Sr. Hiba’s class)
2) 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM session: students ages 10 and up years old from Group B (Sr. Fatima’s class) and Group C (Sr. Naeema’s class)
If you would like to donate school supplies for that cause, please drop off the items on Friday, Sept 23rd between 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM.
Please make sure to bring your own water to drink, wear comfortable clothing with close toed shoes, and minimal jewelry when you come to the warehouse on Saturday.
– What’s happening? Volunteering at Helping Hand and donating school supplies
– Who are invited? Parents with their girls of groups A, B, C and KK (all boys & girls)
– Which day?
a) Bring school supplies for donation on Friday, September 23rdand
b) Volunteering to prepare boxes on Saturday September 24th.
– Where and what time school supplies need to be dropped off?
a) Designation boxes will be available inside the masjid lobby on Sept 23rd between 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMfor the donation or
b) You can bring it to the HHRD warehouse on Saturday, September 24th. 10:00 AM- 1:30 PM during your assigned time for your girls to participate as explained above.
The Helping Hand warehouse located at 33 East Comstock Dr #1. Chandler, AZ 85225
Please take a look at the attached flyer for more details. Hard copy of the flyer was sent home with students’ last Friday for your convenience.
Or visit the website: http://www.hhrd.org/
Or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/467194623412669/
Please note that parents are required to stay with their kids for the duration of the event. No dropping off kids are allowed.
Your support and cooperation is very much appreciated. Thank you and Jazakum Allahu Khairan. May Allah reward you the best in Dunyah and Akhitah.